Connection to non EU planets fails (Till, Alnitans)

Hello,
I am playing from Europe and last few days I have issues to come to Certain Planets. It started with Till and yesterday I also noticed Alnitans, Grovidias Te and others. looking at the world list, it looks like an issue to access other than EU planets.

Simply the portal loading times out and the game crashes. In few cases it allows me to enter the planet and then it crashes. In these cases it is hard actually go back with that character as the toon is bound to a planet that cannot load.

I am mostly using the “Portal Seekers” network, but the issue bound only to target planets.

Is this a known issue? I can provide some screenshots later.

My network connection is not good, bud works OK and until end of last week I was mining on Till / Serpersarindi regularly without any issues.
EU planets are no issues.

Thanks.

What platform are you playing on? If it’s PC, did you have an option to submit a crash dump upon reloading the game?

Yea, its PC, no crash dump, it actually does not “crash” - it goes to black screen saying that server does not respond or so… I will make screenshots in few hours.

So I just checked it, run through all the problematic planets, but… no problem at all :slight_smile:
If it reappears, I will make some shots, but hopefully it won’t

thanks and sorry for the alarm.

I have this trouble today. I can’t get to Alnitas and other high tier planets (Alcyon) to reach exoworld Rakra… Portal always fails (Timed out of connecting to server) (and few minutes ago I saw, tha one player go to this portal)

My connection very good. I don’t know what hapened. This trouble caused after some hours of test branch was online again.

P.S. Sorry for necro, but this topic ideal for my message.

If you get it again, could you submit an in-game log just after you see the message?