Constant repeat notifications!

I can’t stop getting the same notifications since the update. I’m getting at least 100 everytime I log on. Please update this.

Same as this?

Yes also I get ALL notifications. And they will take up to ten min or so sometimes to even start coming through.

Logged in today. Now scrolling through 350 of the same notifications. All the types again. The scroll bar is easy but why do these keep popping up now? Even before the update I would get PM’s over and over on some binge here and there

I am also having this. If it matters I play on two computers one a Mac and one a PC. I try and clear it on both but it never stays. Additionally I have 54 PM messages that I can’t clear and 2 notifications. I look at the channel that has them scroll up and down multiple times and it never drops to zero.

Chat%20Issue

1 Like

Still happening. My messages sometime take up to 15 minutes to even show. Also they don’t scroll as they come in anymore. I think it Is worse now.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.