Constant Stuttering/Lagging

Ok i will keep playing the nogamepad version for a while and if the same lags appear i will tell you, but i sincerly doubt it was just luck

Right I think I actually understand why unplugging your controller makes a difference, it causes the game to execute a different code path which must be causing the issues. I still donā€™t know why that would be causing the issues but Iā€™m going to update the nogamepad version later today with some of the code reinstated, I think that should still work fine and will narrow down the issue further.

For the code that does seem to be causing the issue Iā€™ve just updated some libraries weā€™re using so Iā€™ll either do another build to test those or weā€™ll wait until the next release which will have those in and see if itā€™s any better.

2 Likes

Ok Iā€™ve pushed an updated build to the nogamepads beta, you should find your Xbox 360 controller will work in this build but also I think it should be free of the stuttering if you unplug the controller. Assuming thatā€™s the case Iā€™ll know which bit of code doesnā€™t play nice with your system.

1 Like

Ok i tested the updated nogamepads beta, and yes, there havenā€™t been any lags and the controller support worked, so i guess youā€™ve found it :smiley:

2 Likes