Contextual menu/inventory/forge/minter game pad buttons

There are a few, when hovering over items, that are listed at the bottom of the screen.

I want to suggest for the minter and forge specifically, that the big start button has a specific game pad button assigned. Square would seem the obvious choice as it just duplicates what circle does.

So if I’m processing many stacks in the minter I can just hover over the item to mint in inventory, press R2 to quick move then press square to start the minter. Saving moving the pointer back and forth all the time.

In the forge, we could quick move to load forge mat, press square to start forge and a button to empty the forge back to the deck would be ideal.

I get that this will not be an issue for mouse and keyboard, but I find it pretty tedious with the DS4!

Where do you live nowadays Fidach? It’s been too long since I’ve seen you :blush: I miss your Serp Gate days, I loved that shop haha

Heh, yeah. I’ve built 3 bases and tore down 2 since the days of Serp Gate!

Currently my base is the capital of Alcyon!

Though it seems like I’m the only person that actually lives on that planet :slightly_smiling_face:

I have a portal to the Alcyon hubs via Nova Golda, PS, Ultima and Apex.

Things going well for you?

I think I read you had taken over a mall now a well?

Are you still at Aenea’s too?
Yeah I took over Legendville Mall a few months ago and filled it with trees with @Primetime18 and BruceBanner’s help :blush: come check it out some time! I splurged on mushrooms last week and bought 80k of glowing shroom caps to further decorate haha

I have a little shop at Aenea’s selling Loot-Sticks, but I don’t have a build anywhere else.

I will check out the revamped Lengendville Mall!