[Contract] Well-paying gathering contracts up for grabs!

Hi there folks! I’ve got a few contracts for gatherable items! Payment will be done through a post-office (let me know if you’re unfamiliar with this construct, it’s great!). Looking for the following:

• Spicy beans, 40c each, 8ss
  • Bitter beans, 160c each, 2ss
  • Reactive lamella, 30c each, 10ss
  • Glowing lamella, 50c each, 2ss
  • Olivine Fragment, 5c each, 10ss
  • Cobalt Fragment, 5c each, 10ss

Great opportunity for new players to earn some good coin! I don’t need it all at once :slight_smile: Just let me know if you’re keen and i’ll create a box for you!

5 Likes

I’m interested in delivering the 32 stacks of sap. I have a little over 9 stacks now and can probably double that by tomorrow. More if I don’t burn out on the grind. :joy:
Please let me know how to find where you want it dropped off.

3 Likes

When bitter beans went that high…
Before i left the game those were like 80c a piece.
Sry not trying to go off topic on this… just curious

1 Like

A month or two ago I believe. Farming has made bean prices go up because there’s less of a need to go out gathering

2 Likes

Thx. I guess i go wack some trumpets and stardrops

Awesome! I’ll see if we can meet up soon so i can mske you a spot in my post office :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah the prices have gone bonkers. Most gatherable things are now quite expensive. Even spicy beans are getting more and more expensive!

1 Like

Done in your storage

1 Like

I’m interested in delivering the earthyams, but it might take a while as I don’t have a farm yet. Also, how does the post-office thing work?

100 stacks is 90.000 earthyams right?

1 Like

Yes, 100ss is 90.000 yams :slight_smile: no worries, take your time!

Simply put, a post office is an area in a build, with storage and a request basket. I put an advance lock on the storage+basket so you can access both. You put the items in the storage, notify me (here, discord, ingame, where-ever). When i get on, i’ll check the amount, and put the money in the request basket. I then notify you, so you can come over and empty the request basket for your money. Easy way to circumvent taxes :wink: plus we dont have to be on at the same time. Being in an australian timezone, this is quite often an issue for me!

This requires some trust of course, but i’d like to think my reputation speaks to my trustworthyness :slight_smile: (plus ive already done this with multiple other people.

3 Likes

10SS earthyam done in your storage

1 Like

Trust is definitely not an issue here :slight_smile:
So could I get a spot? Also where is it located?

We have to meet up once, so i can add you to my friends list (so i can attune the lock to you). I’ll be on in 10-15 minutes :slight_smile:

I just saw your message. Where can I find you when you’re online?

I wouldn’t mind setting up a box. I did something like this in EA and it worked out great.

1 Like

Would definitely be interested in helping!

1 Like

Is your list updated?

Edit:
Left some fleashy leaves, reactive and glowing lamella and some spicy beans

1 Like

Have updated the list!

@Honey713 and @Peyago , please PM me on discord: Sujimichi #1688
I’m working from home for now, but i do have to do actual work :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you for all the help so far!

1 Like