Could we get an Auction house already...please? :)

Because you used the word “we”. When that word it used it implies that person is part of that group.

We went to the shop to buy tools.

We went to the mall to buy shoes

We designed the game that has just been released

The We is for the designers of the this game. And as far as I know, you are no more than a player who was here at the beginning and shelled out a lot of cash to help the game be developed, NOT part of the development team that made the game or joined in making it.

You have the privilege of being able to speak to the developers, yes, but that doesn’t give you the right to state the word “we” as if you are part of the team.

You can voice your opinion, they can listen to it and go okay and consider it or even go okay and then ignore it.

I’ve sat on several councils of organizations and have had people come up and “go you are a council member right?” “yes, can I help you?” And they give their idea. My response “I will pass it on to the others” along with the many other ideas that many think is great. And I do mention it, most of the time we go, yeah, okay and then ignore it, it isn’t feasible.

And we have members in that organization and each one is given the same attention as is the others, NO One is better than another person in that membership. Personally, I don’t care if Sussie Q gave a million dollars of real cash, she would have no more importance in what is decided than Johnny B who gave 5 dollars.

So, to me, you are no more than I am, or @Stretchious or @AeneaGames or any other player. You just have more money than my hubby does, yeah for you. So what? You put your pants on the same as I do, the same as he does; one leg at a time.

If you don’t like what I have stated, deal with it, you are No bigshot here because you can talk to the developers. At least not to me.

8 Likes

I think a cooling off period is in order on this one. It’ll open again in one hour. Hopefully you can all be more respectful to each other by that time.

Closed at OP request.