Couple of bugs I have come across

1.) Ink extract shows up red in the storage container but when you open your inventory it is green.

2.) the alpha block doesn’t have texture yet.

3.) still getting stuck in doors when standing to close and opening it.

When smart stacking some items that are the same they will not merge together. (Example 5 stone will not join with 30 stone of the same kind. It just swaps places.)

3 Likes

The alpha block not having a texture isn’t really a bug, it just doesn’t have a texture implemented right now.

2 Likes

Do you have some screenshots of the ink extract issue you’re experiencing?

With the smart stack comment, can you specify the exact names of the stone blocks in question? Certain blocks won’t stack if they are not part of the same smart stack category.

1 Like

I’m experiencing the same with bugs 1 and 4.

I have a stack of ink extract. When I split the stack up it shows correct red piles - but when I stack them back up it turns green (like fibre).

Also having some trouble stacking both silver and copper - these silver and copper won’t stack normally with each other no matter how I try to split them up/merge them.

1 Like

I will get you a pic when I log in later today

1 Like

Do you mean you cannot put both Copper and Silver in the same smart stack, or is it about being unable to combine them like this?

2 Likes

That is one of the bugs that you can’t combine the same items in a stack

Normal stack or smart stack?

I’m trying to “combine” the 4 + 40 copper into 1 normal clean copper stack as per your screenie. The copper is currently behaving as a smart stack, keeps showing as a group of 40 and a group of 4 with the smart stack symbol #. For some reason those 4 won’t combine cleanly into the others.

I know it behaves like this after 99 of an object in a stack but not seen it behave like this with a total of 44 items.

(same for the silver in a different “clean” combined stack but they are both behaving the same way so I mentioned both - lets just ignore the silver for now, I didn’t realise how confusing it might be. I also noticed it with (possibly sedimentary) mined rock yesterday but I can’t replicate it today so didn’t mention it)

Yea, this happens to me too. It seems to be related to how many I let smelt before grabbing them. However, if I put them in a storage block and break the block, then grab the items the issue seems to be fixed.

Here is what i was talking about

3 Likes

Thanks for the screenshots, we’ll take a look at it.

@vdragon Continuing the discussion from Release 154 - Report issues here:

I’ve mentioned this before but you never got back to me :yum:

I realised the “few days” is actually a game restart.

Smelted items that won’t normal stack together, will normal stack only after a game reboot.

We’ve not seen anything unusual regarding this so far, have you managed to get it to happen since then? When you previously mentioned that the issue occurs with rebooting the game, does that mean waiting a few days is no longer necessary.

Also, could you specify how much ore you used when you got it to occur? Was the issue apparent when there was only 2 items of copper for example?

I haven’t played much for a week but I’ll let you know when I go back on