Craftable/placeable piles of coins

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fb4d755e4c8>

For decoration

Small pile takes 1000 coins
Medium pile takes 5000 coins
Large pile takes 20,000 coins

Maybe the small and medium piles could be meshes and the large pile a chiselable block

Looks cool and combats inflation!

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

6 Likes

Oh my god, this is what I needed in my life. This is going onto my #1 list for most wanted feature. I want to just make a dragon’s hoard, a giant golden room filled with treasure, gem-encrusted walls, and millions of coin!

Maybe make it a coin/treasure block that can be chiselled into massive piles.In Starbound, I made a giant room of my ship just my treasure room where I had it filled halfway with treasure blocks, a golden lamp, and other items like that along with a treasure chest at the end with a spotlight shining on it. The outside of the room had a massive door and there was a motion sensor that set off a siren and locked all the doors. Having a treasure room is seriously the greatest thing.

5 Likes

yes. as mesh decoration and simple block ( so I can chisel a huge pile of it)
and also the same for bones

10 Likes

i thought i needed a girlfriend at some point again in my life,
but this will do just fine too!

9 Likes

I also want coins and bones :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Pile of bones and pile of gems would be fun too :blush:

6 Likes

Crafting it from coins right voted yes but those will probably be blocks ill never have :joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Yes oh God I need this

1 Like

Yeh making them craftable from coins would actually be amazing. The ultimate way to show off your cash :joy:

3 Likes

I might have some coin images I could make into a block texture.

3 Likes

I love this idea… but i also worry, with our current player base size, that lots of coin will be removed from circulation…

1 Like

Well that’s alright as there have been plenty of times where excessive amounts of coin have been added into circulation lol

3 Likes

Clink clink.

1 Like

Changed the refined gold texture to coins. Looks decent.

6 Likes

Lol…u can have both…

1 Like

I need this for my treasury! My treasury is super bare right now…had to use emoji to add bling

3 Likes