Craftable/placeable piles of coins

For decoration

Small pile takes 1000 coins
Medium pile takes 5000 coins
Large pile takes 20,000 coins

Maybe the small and medium piles could be meshes and the large pile a chiselable block

Looks cool and combats inflation!

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

6 Likes

Oh my god, this is what I needed in my life. This is going onto my #1 list for most wanted feature. I want to just make a dragon’s hoard, a giant golden room filled with treasure, gem-encrusted walls, and millions of coin!

Maybe make it a coin/treasure block that can be chiselled into massive piles.In Starbound, I made a giant room of my ship just my treasure room where I had it filled halfway with treasure blocks, a golden lamp, and other items like that along with a treasure chest at the end with a spotlight shining on it. The outside of the room had a massive door and there was a motion sensor that set off a siren and locked all the doors. Having a treasure room is seriously the greatest thing.

5 Likes

yes. as mesh decoration and simple block ( so I can chisel a huge pile of it)
and also the same for bones

10 Likes

i thought i needed a girlfriend at some point again in my life,
but this will do just fine too!

9 Likes

I also want coins and bones :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Pile of bones and pile of gems would be fun too :blush:

6 Likes

Crafting it from coins right voted yes but those will probably be blocks ill never have :joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Yes oh God I need this

1 Like

Yeh making them craftable from coins would actually be amazing. The ultimate way to show off your cash :joy:

3 Likes

I might have some coin images I could make into a block texture.

3 Likes

I love this idea… but i also worry, with our current player base size, that lots of coin will be removed from circulation…

1 Like

Well that’s alright as there have been plenty of times where excessive amounts of coin have been added into circulation lol

3 Likes

Clink clink.

1 Like

Changed the refined gold texture to coins. Looks decent.

6 Likes

Lol…u can have both…

1 Like

I need this for my treasury! My treasury is super bare right now…had to use emoji to add bling

3 Likes