Craftable wings

cause they promised jetpack.

if they do make this, i hope they will have the decency to let people fall to their death in case they dont watch the fuel/fly meter xD

2 Likes

The jetpacks should explode when you crash. I would kamikaze all day.

2 Likes

Did they? I forgot O_o

‘‘Before you craft anything you’ll need to gather some resources. Hammers, axes and shovels will help you collect almost anything you can find. Equipment like jetpacks, grappling hooks and rope ladders will enable you traverse the world and reach the most valuable resources.’’

Like is a pretty important word here :slight_smile:
Not that i will use it as an argument against people using jetpacks but they never promised it.

you do know that ben posted in this post about them having jetpacks right? xD

Ah yeah that’s right :blush:
I tend to forget that stuff if it is not a direct confirmation.

I think jet packs would be awesome for building something that’s not super fast but will hover in a spot close to a building but also giving your some space to work or fly back to see how it looks. Mostly to give you the ability to edit hard to reach places. So I really think they would be good as more of a building support item and less for travel.

Gliders would be fantastic for the use of travel maybe have a power source that has to charge. So for the most part you would be gliding and get a boost like every 10 to 15 seconds depending on when you want to use it. X3

1 Like

But wouldn’t wings be able to do the same?

Would they?
sound a little more bouncy if in one area and also better for travel
how would you make or get them too? jw
making a jet pack for building or a glider to travel seems logical to me lol

Jet pack isn’t very stable them self…
Quite a few birds know how to stay semi stable in the air.

You can’t hover with wings and they need a lot of space. Jetpacks for building and wings for exploring :slight_smile:

1 Like

but they promised jet packs trying to think of ways to make it make since
your making it hard man lol

yea what they said lol

Ok, are you guys imagining organic wings that magically sprout of your back or Leonardo Da Vinci paper wings? also rather than giving wings a fly over everything mechanic, and then making them less fun by having a silly low durability to balance it out, why not give them a combat aspect like a boost to evasion. Like instead of backpedalling to dodge something, maybe you kick off an enemy to get air, swoop behind them, land and twist to strike them in the back.

Hummingbird

They stay in the air by flapping around 50 times per second, gj animating that xD

super easy
animate a near invisible blurr
that’s all you can see while watching them anyway
unless you video them in sloMo

true. i guess it just depends on the definition of wings and how they would work. in my eyes they can be 2 things

1. awesome looking but works like a glider
  2. real wings that gives free movement in the air.

What always gets me is how stable the head is