Crafting tables

Me and Kerpie/Dyspa actually went over a lot of things like this, but I don’t think we talked about food specifically. Never the less, the concept still works.

We also cover a lot of other things regarding this topic in the OortCast. Have a listen.

https://forum.oortonline.com/t/oortcast/1315

I’d actually love to see a fridge so we can put meats, veggies and fruits in there. (maybe make food perishable?)

i think that is taking ‘‘realism’’ too far. i think it would be cool if food only lasted for a certain time after being created, but not the materials.

so a good idea, just not a fridge to extend it (in my eyes)

1 Like

True, maybe cooked foods can last 24 hours upon creation so people don’t cook way too much they don’t need? Still a fridge would be a cool piece of furniture to have.

1 Like

Great idea for giving food or drinks a “best used until” date. On this way we would not find millions of meals and bottles at every trade table and also would have to hunt now and then to get some new nice buffs again ^^

People could stock up on ingredients but have to decide how much to create and what.

Like a restaurant will be like, you’ll have busy days, you’ll have slow days, and unfortunately you will have days some dishes will go to waste but could sell at discount the closer it is til food expires, but you still get effect if eaten before expiration, though when it expires it turns to poison.

1 Like