Crashing and couple glitches

So after the update 114 I’ve run into couple crashes and few glitches.
First I crashed while writing a message, getting the following error:

Getting the above type error doesn’t seems to create crash dump, so I hope the info in the screenshot is sufficient. I also forgot to make a copy of the game log of the season when I got the error. :flushed:
I’ve also crashed while teleporting within and between planets, though I think at least one time was before 114. The crashes were same kind like in the above screenshot, but I didn’t take screenie of teh error code of those. :flushed:

Second I’m experiencing the same flickering of the sun and moon as in here descripted by @Jenndragonfly.

Lastly and the minor thing, it’s pretty much descripted on the chat messages on the screenshot above, but with long charecter name the chat seems to leave out the space between the charecter name and the chat message.

1 Like

Thanks - the error message is due to long chat messages.

If you get a crash changing worlds can you get the log file? If should help us figure out what is going wrong for you.

I’ll be sure to do that next time it happen, though I haven’t been able to reproduce it repeatedly.

If I remeber correctly, in the error messages they refered to some javascript loop, but I’m guessing that doesn’t really help without the message or the log.