Crashing gleambow

My game has crashed several times during the event.

It occurs the same way each time, and I dont crash any other way.

On rare occurrences, when I kill a gleambow cuttletrunk as it is about to use its suction ability, I shoot it with my golden fist, and when it hits that is when my game crashes.

I have sent in my log multiple times on the automatic notice when it asks if I want to submit my logs.

Well my game has been crashing recently after the Gleambow started. I have had the game since launch and not had this problem with crashing. I can be doing anything and I get an error on screen and the game freezes up. It happens once a day now.

1 Like

This has happened to me a few times on big hunts. Oddly, every time it’s been right as a level 6 gleam meteor lands. As soon as it hits, steam crashes and I find myself staring at my desktop, lol.

I’ve had a couple PS4 crashes since the update - used the Report function on those, but along with them had a couple freezes as well without the error message, figured I’d throw that in here in case useful info. No probs on PC for me yet luckily though!

I can see one game log which was submitted around the time you made this post. When were the other logs submitted?

1 Like

I just submitted one less than an hour ago. Happened again.

Happens frequently, and it’s always the same for me. The cuttle is about to suck me in and I shoot it. Boom crash.

I dont know about the exact time the other logs were submitted, but I submit them every time it happens

Thanks for replying, it’s been added to the bug database.

If we get a fix out while the Gleambow event is still running, hopefully you can check that this should be okay.

2 Likes

Extend the event to test it :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::joy:

6 Likes

Thank you. :slight_smile: