CRAZY IDEA : Add more info to World Control

I think I already clearly said it in that quote. But you know me. Crazy Suggestion time!

I suggest that the “Overview” tab in the World Control needs an additional button with drop-down tab that tells you all the settings used on that world. Which biomes are used (which region-names = which biome), what light-preset is used, what cave shapes there are, etc.

Additionnal informations that are currently not present in the world-configuration form (or at least weren’t last time I bought a world) would be wonderful too, such as “what affixes this region’s biome has? Is it wet? Is it cold? Is it sandy?”. I made myself 6 worlds, I still have no clue how to get the rose-petal-weather effect, and the devs never replied when I asked about it in DM (eh, @james?).

With this, I suggest that every citizen should be able to interact with a World Control, but to have it in a “read-only” state. They could easily see the color-list for themselves, the settings (in case they want to create a similar world for themselves), verify if inivulnerability is checked or not, etc.

With all of this, basically, one could see all the informations needed in case he/she wants to make a world with similar settings.

5 Likes