CRAZY IDEA : Prismatic Worlds

Hey there!

You might’ve seen me somewhere saying that I’m waiting for an Exo-world with Luminous Red Gleam.
What bothers me is that I’m sure when that Exo-World will pop, I’ll probably miss it for one reason or another, and then, my chance will be missed for who knows how many months or years, and I’ll have to buy that type of Gleam in overpriced shops.

So yeah, I do NOT like Exo-Worlds because of how temporary they are, and because they have colors you can’t have otherwise. Plus, they’re expensive to get to for the casual player. To me, they’re a bad way to introduce more colors to the game.

So here’s a crazy idea : Prismatic Worlds
Say a new world is introduced, for example as “Placid Prismatic” or “Temperate Prismatic”, etc.
Contrary to other worlds that one would have Sedimentary rock of color X in region 1, and in region 2, you’d find the Sedimentary rock to be of color Y. Several colors squeezed in one world for the same blocks.
That way, you could have natural occurences of Gleam of several colors in the same world.

What do you think?
Is it even possible?

8 Likes

I don’t know if it’s possible, but I think it would be lots of fun having worlds with a few different colors of resources on one planet. Maybe the lower level EXOs could have that once in awhile?

Edit to add…kinda like this?

7 Likes

I don’t think it would be much of a stretch to suggest having worlds that offer different resources that don’t disappear. Permanent worlds that introduce new resources and would start at Tier 7 and go up from there.

Though I think having new resources across all worlds would be a good thing. Might be something that can be done with Coal and Metal worlds specifically since we don’t have too many of them right now.

Yeah but the whole point I’m making is born of the fact that I REALLY don’t like EXOs because they are temporary. ^^’

1 Like

Oh, you mean one of the permanent planets? My bad. Sure, that would be fun too :+1:

Yeah!
That way, we could squeeze the 255 colors for all ressources without having to add 200 new planets.