Crazy idea: the death star

Here’s how it works.

Just terraforming a creative world that orbits around a high-density planet (presumably biitula or circa) and picks out the flattest biomes possible. Then cover it with iron and make it look like the death star!
le space station moon

If someone did this I would be so happy. I’d be fine with doing it myself on a creative

I wonder…does creative have infinite plots? plots are the only thing holding it back otherwise.
would be cool to see in the sky.

Okay so clear and level a planet so it appears as perfect circle…lay one layer of refined iron over the entire planet…:joy: Get to work

Oh and bomb a massive crater and make a gleam beam shooting into space.

1 Like

Creative DOES have infinite plots thats why. Yes level a planet and lay a layer of refined iron over it.

1 Like

There is an amazing Death Star at Love city, I think it is on Finata accesible through Ultima Eresho. It looks really awesome!

1 Like

You don’t really have to level it, just make the topmost block be the color you want to show. The worlds shown in the sky are based on a flat top-down color map view thing like the map dumps.

3 Likes

I’m a big Star Wars fan. I had briefly thought about doing a Death Star. But it seemed like a lot of work. :open_mouth::joy: