Creating A Boundless Twitter Community

I’m new to Boundless, but I’m already in love. I’m very active on Twitter and I’ve noticed there’s almost zero Boundless activity there, including from the official @playboundless account. I have a 2 part suggestion/question.

1. It would be great to see more activity from the official account team! (I say this with great respect as I know they are very busy refining the game) There’s a really strong and active gaming community on twitter and I would love to see excitement for this game spread on social media. Interacting with the community is priceless. The forums here are great but they are limited to those already involved with the game.

2. What about starting a #Boundless to tag the game so it shows up in searches. Currently when you search “Boundless” in the “recent” tab, nothing for the game shows up on the first few pages.

Lastly, If you are on twitter and would like to connect, maybe we can share our handles here?

Mine is @TimeBeforeDan

I would love to connect, talk about the game and help it grow at the same time.

Would love to hear your thoughts. Hope everyone is well! :smile:

3 Likes

You can’t really use the hashtag #Boundless because this is a word for so much more and many people use this for other stuff. I think the hastag #playboundless (which is already used by some people) would be better (and I think this is why the named their account and website playboundless).

I don’t tweet so much! Haha, but here’s my profile: DarthNott mostly tweeting about PS4, games, movies …

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback. I can definitely see that. The only reason I suggest #Boundless is because it is used so randomly and the search doesn’t bring up any coherent results. In other words, it doesn’t seem like anyone else in using it in an organized manner which leaves it open for us to possibly do so, but I’m open to whatever most people think is best. BTW, I added you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the community. Also, I added you as well (from @that1nate)

I’ve been trying to use #playboundless

2 Likes

Thanks! I just followed back. :slight_smile: #playboundless it is!

1 Like