*cries in confused OCD in how these filters work*

3 Likes

Which is why I for one prefer to put turn the text of my vertical sign by 90°, usually in the direction you’re likely to come from, even if it means you have to slightly tilt your head to read them.

Can you use non-spacey space things?

And what about using the correct spelling :joy::joy::joy:?

Well it breaks my ordering because for some reason 146 or something gets filtered

What correct spelling? It’s spelled Fuchsia…

3 Likes

Sorry, sorry, my mistake :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

I can’t begin to imagine why a giant F U on a sign in-game would be even the slightest concern involving such a entitled & petty helpful & kind playerbase…

It’s almost as if someone in power had a burning suspicion it’d account for a future issue and automatically censored it… Hm. :face_with_monocle:

Does the :fu: emoji work??

2 Likes

One of my early guilds, there was some argument over a particular build that I had taken over. I had put a sign above the door that read “this is where I grow my f*cks. Sadly, I have none left to give.”
It was reported to James, who showed up, admonished us about our behavior and removed my access to said build. The original owner had quit a month before and never came back to the game.

4 Likes

Jesus christ, he couldn’t just change the ■■■■■■■ sign?

Edit: I expected a lot more filtering

2 Likes

Oh, he did change the sign…by removing it. Then removed my access because it had belonged to one of the guildmasters who had left control to me. I had been refueling the beacon in the hopes that he’d return…

1 Like

So, I take it that the build got regened because the only person allowed to fuel the beacon had left the game?

I mean that’s James to a tee. It’s like every time he had to render judgment in-game, he always did the wrong thing or half-@$$ed the job. Likely because he had no time to deal with that sh!t, so he went for the fastest solution.
He never should’ve been in charge of handling community issues in-game.

2 Likes

Well ■■■■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■■ ■■■■ cinnamon sugar ■■■ ■■■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■ gently, am I right?

1 Like

Add a space before and after each letter it should recenter it.