CRIME and alchemy

So I had a though, crime. No one wants to talk about it because we are all good little boys and girls, but lets be honest we are all ready to cut each others throats and watch the streets of our cities run red with the blood of our fellow guildsmen to get the best items around. I think that maybe if we are going to have cities and those cities can be run by guilds, have a guardsman skill set within the guild. Which allows you to “arrest” people within your guilds city limits. So if someone is selling stuff that isn’t allowed in that city, or trying to price gauge people, or is simply being a jerk, the guardsmen can “freeze” the person and throw them in jail.

Wit that being set, why not actually create also illicit goods. The idea came up of maybe creating a brewery, and I thought why not just make flat out alchemy. And obviously where people are making potions to enhance the body, they are also making crippling poisons to kill their enemies. So maybe give city controllers the ability to make certain goods not legal within a city.

2 Likes