Crime Syndicate - Guild has been created

So as I put in other posts…I decided to create the Guild…in case there was a need…just trying to be helpful.

3 Likes

Wait, I thought The Gyosha Syndicate was already the ruling party? Is this a turf war in the making?!

@majorvex Never was going for crime as far as I can tell. Well unless you call shopping at a mall a crime. :grin:

1 Like

Have you been to a mall lately? you seen the prices?:grin::grin:

1 Like

The Guild is open to others. You just have to find it.

It has nothing to offer at the moment…except for the Name. Perhaps in the future we can offer buffs…LOL LOL LOL who am I kidding!

2 Likes

No affiliation lol

Yall are funneee :stuck_out_tongue::grin::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

Mall prices are pretty good from what I’ve seen :wink:

2 Likes

Real world malls! those are truly a crime to shop at :wink: Your mall is the only mall I’d ever step foot in, Ms Overlord.

irl Person: Nice shirt!
irl Me: Thanks. I bought it at Ross for $5.99

:joy:

5 Likes

I just took my wife by Ross during her lunch break a few hours ago :joy::rofl: Texts me that everyone asked where she got her fancy new duster jacket. Proceeds to tell them Ross, they just stare blankly asking what store that was.

2 Likes

On a planet above tier 4 or below?

Lololol this is funny because just a week or two ago I myself also started a crime syndicate guild… Yabo Crime Syndicate. Hahahahah

5 Likes

I think there’s a whole closet of syndicate overlords out there who have yet to join the party.

2 Likes

Now we just need to pick a planet and all move there lol

1 Like

Tier 4 and/or below.

3 Likes

I'm%20on%20your%20side

3 Likes

I don’t have any affiliation with the crime syndicate

slips a road runner feather across the table

isn’t that right?

4 Likes

I’ve never heard of @Fiffer13 before. Who is that? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

now that Fif character, he might have affiliations. Word on the street is he might be building a bank backed by the mob. who knows though :man_shrugging:

Exactly my thoughts. Said bank (if there is one even) was going to help with the price fixing …ahh… Market Capitalization.

1 Like

yep shopping mall should be a crime! :wink: luring all those players into a place surrounded by shops to take all there hard earned footfall coin?