Crop progression

And you can and the fertilizer might or might not work. Does the cost of the fertilizer cover the selling price of the plant you are using it on? I have found that in most cases it does not.

1 Like

Well so I wouldnā€™t be buying the fertilizer only going to use it if I can gather the mats my self. As I cannot raise the price of sprays without losing customers. So I figure Iā€™ll use what I have to test it and see if it helps.

So the coin cost on my side would be minimal, it would just be about gathering the mats. I have enough right now for a few months.

Iā€™m just trying to fill stock in my paint shop so the stands are more full. But have found myself waiting on some plants to mature. Trying to not pop them early. Because I buy them at 100c so that would be a big loss if I lose seeds to harvesting to early.

Afaik destroying an unfinished plant returns the seed 100% of the time.

3 Likes

Oh really? So I will never lose a seed from harvesting early due to unfinished plants?

Yes :slight_smile: Itā€™ll give back the seed thatā€™s growing there every time, so the only potential thing you lose is time and the spot it was taking on your field.

1 Like

Thank you, that is interesting. Iā€™ll have to go back and rethink then.

Hi
From my experience, without using fertilizer, the majority of the goo is mature after 4 days.

1 Like