Crystal gardenia - naughty mall

I am the owner of Crystal Gardenia in the Naughty Mall located on Trior! My shop is in the yellow wing, you cant miss it, as the first floor is built from pink foliage.

I thought id make a post about my little hole in the wall and all it has to offer <3

The first floor is filled with an assortment of items. It stocks crafting goods, everything you need to set up a garden! It has a section where I stock spray paints. It has a budget food section and also has a section for ‘Exo Extracts’ where I stock plants, gleam and anything else found on an Exo planet during my exploration!

The second floor is where I stock all of the items I forge! I forge sling bows, all tools and bombs! I try to keep the prices relatively low. This floor also has a buying station where I have set up request baskets for you to sell your unwanted goods! Anything useful in forging or crafting that I need, there is a basket for it! This floor also has brews and food stands. I kept the brews and foods on this level to be of a hunting and mining necessity, for example:

• fast brews
  • reviver brews
  • Innoc brews
  • persisting pies
  • teaching pies

AND MUCH MORE!

The third floor of my store is where I stock building supplies. I take all of my mining stone excess and create decorative blocks and bricks! I stock decorative gem blocks, Alloy blocks and everything you need to start up your own store! I also have started to accumulate a stock of decorative wood and gleam on this floor. its a slow process but I hope to have it up and crackalakin at full speed ahead soon!

I wanted to add a small note about the second floor. I have an island of sorts, in the middle of the floor where I keep my ‘Bonkers Forges’. These are items that make me go WHATTHE…? okay. When I take myself by surprise and forge a truly BONKERS item. When this happens the item goes there and probably dies there haah. Take this table as my pride of place on the floor haha.

CRYSTAL%20GARDENIA%209

I hope to see you pop down to Crystal Gardenia sometime and say hello! <3 <3 <3

21 Likes

Welcome to the Boundless community. I will pop in and have a look as I think you are right by my shop :hugs:

2 Likes

That would be awesome, thank you! What’s your shop name so I can have a peep? :3

1 Like

Mines is FIESTYS “let’s decorate” also in yellow section :+1:t3:

1 Like

ima go down and have a look see now! :smiley:

1 Like

A lot needs restocking sold out I will see yours tomorrow when I’m on :hugs: thank you for taking a peek.

1 Like

welcome to the boundless community.

May you prosper in your tradings!

2 Likes

Welcome to the community, and great work on your shop!! :smiley: I’ll stop by and get some deco blocks soon! :slight_smile:

1 Like

ooo yay! see you soon :smiley:

1 Like

Just checked it out myself. Impressive set up; really looks great! Decent prices too. Well done. :dizzy:

1 Like

Shop looks great! Thanks for posting this

1 Like

Thank you! I took inspiration from parts of everyone elses stores ive visited previously :3 :heart:

1 Like

Hi! Did you play before in alder? Maybe a different Bunni?

1 Like

Welcome Aboard! Ashore! Or wherever you are!!!

1 Like

Welcome bun!

1 Like

My IGN is BingBongDingDong haha x

1 Like

Great shop! You’re going to need more lamella! :nerd_face::+1:

2 Likes

Lmao, yeah I seen that. Was laughing so hard.

1 Like