Crystal/Gem Torch - Think about it Devs!

kind of like SilentSpecter up from you

that was what i was imagining, exactly! but only 1 of those and not that whole mess. maybe both

“artist” xD

Those quotation marks confuse me. Are you saying that it’s not worthy of calling the creator of that design an artist? ^^’

2 Likes

Oh shi- FORGIVE HIM NYUUDLES, HE KNOWS NOT WHAT HE HAS DONE!

1 Like

@TrikRisk,

It’s possible to respond to multiple people in one post. Noticed you split your responses here and in this thread. if you want to make sure the person you’re replying to gets a notification, you can tag them with @name.

1 Like

Sorry, it just pains me to hear others take things like that for granted. Artists who design props deserve just as much recognition for their work as the ones who design the creatures and other bigger models.

6 Likes

As a failed artist, I 100% agree! I thought you were gonna crucify him for a moment though!

2 Likes

Haha, i’m not violent :wink:

I like this idea! Although to be fair, I am generally 110% in favour of anything that involves sparkly crystal stuff…

7 Likes

Agreed - that’s pretty awesome! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

yes i know that… but i never new how to do it. it gets messy but ill try now @Clexarews i believe you told me this before. but thank you and sorry

@nyuudles no xD i was used “” because it was just a print screen i believe xD

@jesshyland great! now alert @ben and @james and make this gem into our games!

2 Likes

Maybe it’s already on the todo list? :flashlight:

8 Likes

Perfect post, nice work :smiley: . I don’t think anyone here gets upset over stuff like that, it was merely a reminder :blush:

WOW! great, i think im happier than i should be xD thank you :slight_smile: i think we say thank you in this situations, well i feel honored so

@Nyuudles @Havok40k guys calm down xD i understand your passion but i said ““artist”” cus i thought he was kidding because it was a screen shot. yes the art is in the screen shot but i thought he was kidding xD

Polycraft had gem torches :wink:

2 Likes

Not that kind of torch

1 Like

@nevir @ben i didnt see what torch it is, but i am so sure you guys will do a waaay better job. you know that glassy, shiny, colorful gem/crystal with a delitghful and warmful and even desirable light effects. you will do it guys, i know it! you will do it better!

1 Like

You might mean @james there - I’m not a dev on the game (though I do enjoy trolling them) :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes