Curious Forge - Now Open

I’m happy to announce that my newly completed store is open for business.

With an emphasis on diamond T6 hammers, this store is a miner’s best friend. Not sure what that means? These hammers all have at least +20 damage and 3x3 AOE along with either action speed or durability. With perfect skills they will one-shot rock on T6 worlds. Check out this damage calculator to see how many hits it takes on each planet tier with your current skills and buffs.

Also on offer are a variety of utility chisels, both stone and diamond. The stone chisels are a great budget option for rock and gleam but they’ll also work on iron, silver, and gold! If you plan on using your chisel on titanium or gem blocks, or just want some more durability, the diamond chisels are a perfect fit.

And there’s more on offer, from healing and regen bombs to loot chisels, spanners, and fists. Not to mention axes, shovels, slingbows, liquid breakers, spanners, and titanium tools. There’s bound to be something to pique your interest.

Portals now open on the upper east side of TNT, the west side, first level of Portal Seekers Biitula, and in the satellite store at Gyosha Mall. More connections coming soon, but why wait? Come check it out today.

23 Likes

If you do a portal to Show Room i ll definately be your customer :grin::muscle:

3 Likes

That’s the plan, sent a message to @msnraul just now and hopefully I’ll get the portal up and running shortly.

1 Like

He’ll be in the showroom in no time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do you make mag hammers also?

Indeed, thanks to an incredibly quick response time the Curious Forge Show Room is now in service. I can see why the Show Room is taking off so fast. :grin:

2 Likes

You mean with auto harvest / attraction range? I’m afraid the only hammer I sell like that is the 3x3 liquid breaker. I tend to use a loot tool in the offhand and those I sell too.

1 Like

Such as T6 diamond hammers. DMG 8, AOE 4 and auto harvest (mag 1-3)

I don’t have any in stock but I could certainly make some if you’re interested.

1 Like

This is a super pretty forge/shop :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I do believe T6 hammers are in the pictures. With auto harvest I doubt. I just put a glow boon auto harvest on my off hand.

2 Likes

Yeah I do the same I don’t have use for that hand while mining anyway so looter with light goes there

2 Likes

Lovely store! It just took a bunch of my money :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Love the sleek and fancy design of the store. Amazing :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Great job…happy forging. Good pricing too

1 Like

Great forger and great prices. Thank you for fulfilling my rather large order.

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words everyone! Just got a new batch of hammers out and judging by how popular they are I’m headed right back to the forge.

Now buying Hopper Eyes for 300c at Gyosha Mall.

New prices for T6 Hammers:

7000c for +1400 Durability / +35 Speed
7500c for +1600 Durability / +40 Speed
8000c for +1800 Durability / +45 Speed

Supply is limited, get them while you can! :grin:

3 Likes

Well I’ve already burnt out from the clunky forge mechanic and a variety of other reasons. I’ll be closing this shop down and putting Boundless on the back burner. Reclaiming in an hour or two so if you want anything now’s the time. Take care everyone. :v:

2 Likes