Current PTR Impressions and Feedback

Hello Devs & Community,

in the past week I’ve started to play on PTR from a scratch for the first time after 150 hours on the Live Servers.

First of all: “Is there even anyone playing on the PTR activly?”
I have the . to look who is online but there is always only me, so is this a bug?

The PTR is quite good as it is now with a few Bugs like "Why are Wildstocks which supposed to be the weakest enemy in the game One shotting people with under 800 HP and has 6000 HP itself?
I do about 230 dmg each slingbow shot so i need to hit like 20-30 Times until this one monster ist down.This does not feel very nice! :frowning:

You can finally find a good amount of Copper, Iron and Stuff you need except Fossils, they are rare as hell! :smiley:
The LvL-System works really good for me but I found out that since lvl 13 i need always the same XP (about 14,5k) to get a lvl which now takes about 1.5-3 hours (depends on my activity ingame like I can mine faster and with better tools than cutting wood)

The new Tool and Block Dmg system including Speed/Power/Mastery & on which World you mine and more uncommon stuff is a cool thing I like it a lot.
Tools itself are a bit complicated because until you have 3+ Points in the Tool Mastery the Stone Tools are most easy to get and superior to Copper/Iron. Iron gets better with 3 Points in the Skill than Stone but Copper needs 4 or even better 5 to match the stone one. This should be overworked a bit! :stuck_out_tongue:

I LOVE THE INFORMATION ABOUT THE SPECIFIC TOOLS AND STUFF YOU IMPLEMENTED!

I also like the LvL Up Improvement you gain. Lvl 1-9 gives you 5 Skillpoints and 1 Landplot each time.
So I was freaking out when i got lvl 10 and got 10 Skillpoints and +5 (yeah really) 5 freaking landplots!
I’m still not 15/20 to see if this becomes even more powerful with higher lvls :slight_smile:

About the XP per lvl, I think it’s still slightly too high until a specific Point like lets say in 3-4 lvl when I hit 17/18 I have all basic stuff you need for really enjoying the game!
I feel there are lot less quests “objectives” available which give you only an incredible low XP the higher LVL you get especially the “feats”.

The Feats are a cool way to gain XP like a milestone with your character.
Example: " Feat 1 = Mine 10 Stones, Feat 2 = Mine 100 Stones, Feat 3 = Mine 1000 Stones"
This is really cool but this is also a big raw version of it I think. In most cases you just wrote one more 0 behind the new Feat and this is “okay” there should be a lot more milestones from a specific point on like from 100 - 500 - 1000 Instead of 100 - 1000 and the second point on it. For 10 Stones i got 250 xp for 100 stones 500 xp but for 1000 stones 750 xp which is ways to low i think. If you set up the task from 100 to 100 stones I need to do 10 times more effort for only 1/2 more xp than the previous feat.

I hope my english and what i wanted to say is understandable for native speakers and you still do an awesome work, wanna see more of it!

Hope you Devs liked my little feedback and here are 1-2 bugs in the Feat system like Destroy 30 Shovels / Axes in all 3-4 Feats which are all finished at once with breaking those 30 axes and shovels. xD

P.S Give me more Monsters to fight against, I want to smash Golems and those melee and ranged Giants from the trailer so hard and they need to be tested anyways right? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes