Custom Outfits for Each Skill Sheet

I was curious if it would be a good idea to be able to add a custom outfit per skill sheet. I have to change paints and head gear for my fighter build. It would be cool if I could specify a paint and head gear per skill sheet.

15 Likes

Yep, would also help to remind me what skill page I was on too!

Good idea.

6 Likes

Love this idea. Would be awesome if this happened. Tho I’d like two extra skill pages too(5 total)

1 Like

Yes. I need to make a miner and stealth sheet.

1 Like

Another reason for me to spend cubits (or some people to spend real money to support the game) to buy more paints/headgear? Count me in!

@james would this be at all possible? Also more skill pages?

I originally had his idea when the skill pages were added. I thought about it as a job and outfit. But no one else liked the idea. :cry:

I assume you’ve also got unusable skill points?

9 Likes

In all honesty, I’d much prefer additional skill sheets on my character than alts.

Also, being able to trade unspent skill points for coins/ items with other players.

1 Like

Would be great to have some way of identifying what skill page I’m currently on, without having to open any menus.

More skills and more skill pages too please!

Currently have 300 skill points on my main that cannot be used :slightly_frowning_face:

Yea I have almost 200 unused skill points and I never did the rock xp thing. So I can only imagine how many skill points the players who do that have. I use more cubits on cleanse points than I do on plots unfortunately. I have an alt but I hate using him. I’d rather use just my one character.

But yes I’d also love to be able to have different paints on my skill pages

2 Likes

I really like this idea.

I need like 2 more skill sheets.