🐙 Cuttlepunks Guild: Recruitment / Activities / Resource Portals

LMAO I have a circular portal frame in Black Light I might force people to take a screenshot like that XD

3 Likes

I will be coming to visit tonight!

1 Like

i might even start in the next few weeks converting the gates to resemble gate rooms although we have got the ramp going so far :slight_smile: might look at making circle gates

Incase you weren’t aware, winning ticket was 54 @aaron5 claimed it for half winnings of 11k and some change and he also received 2 forged gem slingbows.

1 Like

You guys are doing an AMAZING JOB with the city!!! Glad to see it still quite alive with people! And new people are moving in constantly! I love it!

2 Likes

A New Season of Spleef is in the horizon boyos!

Once again I am starting up Spleef matches! I am currently working on an the above arena thanks to voxelwizard @AmandaPan for her Magicavoxel drawing the arena should be fairly simple to do. Once completed i will be running monthly official matches where you can earn rewards.

If you don’t fancy spleefing you might enjoy betting, we will be taking bets on participants during these monthly events so if that’s more your cub of tea keep in touch. Most news and updates about our events will first be posted in our community channels in discord join us there to stay on top of the latest news!

What is Spleef you may ask?

Spleef is very simple, participants go head to head against each other in a sand arena PvP match.

How? PvP is not in Boundless
The principal of Spleef is to break the floor underneath your opponent to make them fall through, the last member/team standing wins the round or match.

• Shovels will be at the arena for use(shovels must be return at the end of the event)
• There will be prices for everyone! Base on your performance of course.
• there will be betting, odds will be 1/1.
• Prices are being provided by Cuttlepunk guild, if there any groups or players interested in supporting the events any valuables are welcome and will be handed out to the participants.

7 Likes

you should add fist matches think it be cool to see how match goes with those :smile:

4 Likes

Don’t forget folks! Cuttlepunk Architect takes on Building work, contact @AmandaPan for more info.

2 Likes

i just saw my first cuttle flying thing this morning, i had go run like crazy coz the green bar didn’t go down at all :::shudder:::: but it was my first time outside a city on a rugged planet (and i don’t mean shaggy)

2 Likes

Cuttlepunks, huh? Cute. :squid:

Our goal one day is to exterminate them punks Cuttletrunks for the phase of every planet! If you’re still around I’ll be happy to give you a specialized tool to assist with your erradicassion of the Cuttle species.

We still around but perhaps not quite as loud with our projects as before, we got a discord and a sub-boundless community channel so you don’t gotta be in guild to keep in touch with us. Of course if you decide on joining we have open recruitment and anyone is welcome to join :slight_smile:

2 Likes
1 Like

expired
link

Sorry that should have been a endless invite.

2 Likes

I can’t update the OP, anyone able to refresh the last edit date so I can make changes?

Edit: If not, that’s okay I can create another.

1 Like

Not sure what you’re asking for? But who knows, maybe a bump will help :wink:

You mean to update the discord link?

I had the same issue when trying to update my forge guide, the only way to edit is to have a moderator make the thread a “wiki” to allow anyone with relevant permissions to edit. (or just have a mod edit it for you)

3 Likes

What’s the easiest way to one of your cities?

1 Like

Through whichever hub you’re closest to. We got portals to PS, TNT and Ultima.

If you’re familiar with Ultima we got a portal in their Bessevrona hub. Called Stargate

Portal Seekers Biitula has a shop portal called BlackMarket trader next Illuminoorti and Pie shop.

TNT also has a portal that goes to one of our circa locations.