Cuttles For Hire - Easy Transport

Hi everyone!
This Ad should’ve been posted on the 1st of April but our only tamed cuttle escaped so it took some time to tame a new one.

Ever fancied traversing the Boundless universe safely and quickly? Well, now you can travel, albeit quickly only.
You can also use the cuttles like a parachute to glide. PM us for more info.

Edit: We only use mighty and elite cuttles - no child labour.

Enjoy your weekends everyone! This post serves to freshen up the forum’s atmosphere a little :rofl:

17 Likes

I’m sold! Where do I get my ticket? And are there transplanetary flights available?

1 Like

Are they linkable? Would like to build a flying platform with them. A mobile flying base would be awesome :smiley:

1 Like

I’m thinking a flying sled–would be great for the holidays.

2 Likes

Let’s meet in person. Since you’re our first customer, we’ll give you a free ticket after you sign a disclaimer. Due to their aggressive nature, transplanetary flights are not available.

Sadly no. This is a new experiment so please be careful and don’t burden the cuttles. For faster travers though, you can grapple to 2 cuttles. Travel faster, die faster :joy:

1 Like

On a serious note, I’d really like to be able to ride cuttles or have some sort of a jetpack.

1 Like

Is there an inflight meal and complimentary peanuts?

1 Like

There is a movie, but I think it’s just your Oortian life flashing before your eyes before your imminent demise. Strange and long title, I know, but I hear it’s a thriller.

3 Likes

Just get all the jump buffs with a one jump ahead quirk, right?

Sounds gripping :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Gripping or Grappling??? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Yes, if you can grapple and eat simultaneously :grin:

You can use them for a soft landing, grapple a baby one and jump off of a cliff… soo much fun.

I walked one around with me as a pet before while exploring once :rofl: bold little pup kept nipping me though

1 Like

Do you have an airport too?? :joy:

1 Like

Would be quite interesting to have cuddletruck powered vehicles lol

1 Like

Dam I’m useless at multitasking :joy:

1 Like

Yeah did the pet thing once too :rofl:. Cuttles are fun when they’re not melting you with their lasers.

1 Like

Nah you just pick the cuttle and drop it when you reach your destination for someone else to use it. So convenient.

We need some tether points so the next person can just grapple and go :grinning: