Cuttletrunk Federation is looking for more!

Hey look! I can see my house from there!

For those that wish to know, it’s the top left cornor of the city, on both pictures. To the left of the building with the big Shop Sign.

If I remember in game it’s to the South… west I think? Or East? I’m pretty 80% sure it’s South West. It’s one of the corners to the south.

1 Like

When I went by earlier. Didn’t see anyone. Must have come at a bad time. Wasn’t sure where to start and no one around to help. :frowning:

People there now.

Mostly active afternoon (PST, WA State Time, till way late early morning in the AMs)

Almost died jumping down your gleam tower.

Shoot grapple to the ground be4 you land, negates all fall dmg.

yeah. it was the timing and occasional lag that hurts.

Well. I’m here. your place. i can put a beacon down anywhere right?

yeah, anywhere

Ok im not sure what is happening… since you decided to build, now all my prestige points dont count.

Anyone wanna tell me why this person joined and now my beacon says “This settlement bridges more than 2 settlements” and all my points dont count now.

I wouldn’t mind joining. Ingame is Edrein.

2 Likes

How do you join? Send me an invite

2 Likes

Just come to the town and /shout in the city for joining.

Gallomk, myself, Cloud, or Kite can easily help you.

I remember seeing you running around town the other day/night.

1 Like

I would recommend everyone to join, it’s a great guild

3 Likes

Just wanted to chime in. I’m the owner of Biggles Supplies (reachable from Bitula Hub by Castle Black) in this area. Great atmosphere. Everyone with shops there have been cool. Shout out to Dr. Bane and Villager. Worth it if you need some plot space for a shop.

4 Likes

Yup this is an amazing city. I’ve been here for 2 weeks now and everyone here is so helpful. If anyone’s feeling like they don’t have enough ppl to play with, move here and you’ll always have someone around. I go mining daily with aoe hammers and offer out to everyone to follow behind me and grab the easy resources I leave behind. It’s a good kick starter for new players. Your guarantied to leave with diamonds if you come with me :wink:

4 Likes

Hi! I love the city Gill! I created Zaphira’s Hunters Guild (might change it to lodge to not confuse) and it looks awesome along the main drag. I’ve enjoyed meeting people and helping them and it’s certainly the most active city I’m involved in. Cheers!

2 Likes

I have a shop here but I just realized that on one side of me someone’s building is touching the side of mine which isnt really visually appealing… but on the other side I noticed that I have a gap and I think that might of been my fault and I built wrong on the one side (unless you want your building touching). So just make sure you leave a space in your spot if you want an alley way.
And Gil maybe you can let people know this before they build because I assumed I would have at least a 1 space gap because when you had the plots laid out im pretty sure you had a 1 block high “barrier” or sorts.
Or I could just absolutely be remembering it wrong lol.
This is a great spot that is growing nice so this isn’t a complaint. All I would really have to do is move some shopstands and readjust the one side if I wanted too

1 Like

I think the 1 high block wasn’t a barrier, and more of showing the dimensions of the plot.

Also, I don’t think they care about a space between the shops either. I know down in the Homes area to the south and West it’s different, some of us they wanted a path between to go down to the next level. But for shops, I don’t think you need it.

Any roads to a lower path would probably be outside of the Shopping District, I would think. But Gil or Cloud would have to confirm how that’s all set up, lol. I just living there, I don’t actually interact too much with the building of the city itself, other than the 2 roads I built part of my home going down to the next street level.

1 Like

I’m looking for a place to set up a shop. Is there still room?

1 Like

There probably is. Gil or Cloud, when they come online and check the forums, will probably be able to answer and help much more clearly than I or others probably could.

1 Like