[Danus VIII] --[Savage Rift Exoworld]--

Danus VIII T7-Rift(Potent Lvl 7) exo samples and tokens are up in my museum… Location: PS G-TE - Lil Porkchop Block Museum (behind PS Gleam portal)… Note: Gleam NEW and is Luminous Green and I have a token to two 2pcs on a tree for a total of 4 gleam per regen once positioned right. … Also have tokens to the following: Twisted and Lust trees, Growth and Mould, Ice and Glacier, Thorn, Ash Sand and Gravel… Goo collectors THIS exo is for you… its FULL of GOO!!! enjoy my friends :slight_smile:

I’m a lil late but I couldn’t leave all that goo behind… :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

VEX. :blush:

4 Likes

3 Likes

MUD
TANGLES

anyone found them?

please :slight_smile:

A few more shots, plus coords for that one gleam spot. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Omg this isn’t fair!
I’m not even at home :weary:

It won’t be TOO much since it is singles, but if you want to set a request basket out later with a 0 price, let me know, I’ll collect some and give it to you. :slight_smile:

Edit: Actually, for any interested in farming, this dark glass thing has a dozen pieces in it, turns out. Farming it now! Can use the dark glass anyways for something. :smiley: Edit again: Actually 15 pieces! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks, not sure if I’ll be home later, but if I am I’ll let you know. :slight_smile: thank you

1 Like

Cool, no rush on the “later” part, I’ll hold it, just whenever! :smiley: That spot actually has 15 pieces, so going to be farming it a bit more. :slight_smile:

I found 20 blocks of gleam in a little underwater cave. All you need is a liquid breaker for air pockets.

1 Like

Oh if you found 15 on land all together then that’s better anyway lol No need to waste a liquid breaker :wink:

1 Like

Actually 16 haha, was still missing one on my count! :smile:

I put a couple tokens to this one in the Exo Shuttle Station on Biitula. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Need more full atlases for rift exo

1 Like

Might be some at my shop on Lasaina, not sure.

1 Like

I’m afk in station now, if there are any regular discovered ones left will move them over. :slight_smile:

Is there any rift left? Or is it all Swiss cheese now haha

1 Like

It’s… pretty well picked over but sure there is plenty still for the intrepid scavenger! :wink: :smile:

Clean up is always the best I’ll be on soon to do just that

1 Like

I think shes talking about 15 pieces of dark glass, not gleam (see her picture). If you found 20 blocks of gleam close by each other that is a good find!

Actually, it is gleam (16 pieces and not 15, I miscounted again!) :smiley: It is mostly embedded so it isn’t obvious. There is a lot more dark glass too of course! :slight_smile:

1 Like