Dark Blood?

All high tier creatures have a chance to drop it. You need to go to a hostile “ring world” to get the best chance of drops. Bring pleanty of health brews, some monsters hit for 4000.

2 Likes

I’ll update the site with that info as well :wink:

4 Likes

The game pulls a great gamblers fallacy with you, I think all creatures have the same drop chance. However spitters are where it’s at. Within an hour for me spitters were almost a 96% drop rate, while most other creatures were closer to 20%

Could you also update the ore to tell which quality item is needed to mine them. For example silver needs iron or higher, ruby is gold, so on so forth.

3 Likes

Yup - I’ll add that in as well (hopefully some time soon!)

2 Likes

One of the updates done… more tomorrow :wink:

1 Like

Strange… Been hunting large monsters on Ring worlds for a few days straight now, and I’ve not gotten a single drop of Dark Blood. I used to get it fairly consistently. Was their a balance change made? I’d be willing to trade Refined Rubies for Dark Blood.

Have you tried the moons?, I have better luck on them then the ring planet. Sadly the dark blood is probably worth more than the ruby :sweat_smile:.

I have some you can get, if you on therka or septerfon
Im on market, got 7

I’ll hit up the market, and check moons too

I sell 10x Dark Blood on my Therka shop.

1 Like

I think I have some darkblood in Berlyn, have to check though. I can just give you all I have. If I don’t have any there, I would have to warp to Solum where I have like 10 or 15. I can’t really build anything with them so I am willing to just give em away. But if I have to warp, you might have to cover the cost, I only have like 200 coin.

1 Like

I can get you all my darkblood, just let me know when you will be on

hopping on now
edit: Good doing business with ya!

give me a few min, clearing out a storage area I have

meet you at your house in the township in berlyn

Let me know if you come across any more dark blood, I need a few. I’ll pay

How much is dark blood selling for?

On solum it sells for 68-90 coin

1 Like

Where at on Solum? and is there any in stock?