Dark glasses needed

Hi, i need a boat load of dark glasses. I have time to farm it but i dont know were. Do you guys know a good farm by any chance?

Well if you give me a day or two i might be able to build one

I think Galan (might have been a different planet) had some formations of it. One of the hubs had a farm or two - I don’t know if they’re still up.

1 Like

It looks like there is some easy to get to via Paka’s Palace on Alcyon, available via TNT high-tier worlds. The portal for it is clearly labeled. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

darkglasses2

not sure which world these can be found on :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Lol :smile:

Found IT ! 1000x thx guys !

4 Likes

Yep it was built into the portal seekers hub :thinking:

1 Like

So i build a dark glass farm reachable from the cardass tnt hub, its not pretty or anything, but it works. you should stay at the compacted coal for maximum time/loot

3 Likes

Sorry, just saw this - yep, I have a portal to a Cube Field on the new corrosive keeper I got some weeks back. :slight_smile: I use it a fair bit too so figured a farm would be useful.

4 Likes

There’s lots of it on the Gizmo sovereign world — treelike formations of dark glass with a ball of green gleam at the top (apparently this is called a Lantern Field).

I’m not in game right now so I can’t provide specific coordinates.

4 Likes

This is the one i used. Pretty nice farm hub btw. I will go back there this weekend to mine. There is not enought publicity for places like that. Thx for making my life easer :slight_smile:

1 Like

There are several farms on different planets :hugs:

I Play boundless everyday. And yes, it change alot and i try to be part of those changes. Thx for the advice :slight_smile:

2 Likes