Day jobs and studies

Seems like we’ve got lots of smart and talented people in this community. What are everyone’s day jobs or studies? Do we have any nuclear physicists?

2 Likes

I go to school xD
I make websites and games and i would love to make my job out of that!

3 Likes

Currently taking the IB diploma in Denmark, and consider taking an education as a game programmer when i am done, which is why im really interested in seeing how you guys do it :smile:

3 Likes

Go for it @zouls!

2 Likes

i study Computer-Science in Germany (before my Thesis) - currently I’m taking the course game development :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I draw shtuff and play vidgeo gemz. :smile:

4 Likes

I’m a male nurse for old people working in a home for seniors, mainly on nightshift (the time where I am posting the most stuff in the forum here… Like now ;D)

7 Likes

Got an associates degree in design communications (graphic arts) and ended up a butcher instead. 'Murica.

5 Likes

Is optician interested? I’m a physicist of laser technologies.
Today, I preparing data for photomasks making. It’s a glass squares with covering of photoemulsion (like a photographies) or metal as ferrioxide or chrome. It need for printed circuit boards.

5 Likes

I also study Computer Science, currently taking Intro to Comp. Programming (Intro to Java is what I’d call it) and Discrete Mathematical Structures (No clue how it actually relates to CompSci but my professor says it does. :confused: ) so that I can take more CompSci classes and classes for the Game Development Certificate my school offers.

2 Likes

I currently work for a major computer game company but used to work for Royal Caribbean Cruises sailing around the Caribbean for a living. Now I’m married with 2 kids, 2 dalmatians and 2 gold fish :smile:

4 Likes

You are married to ur kidz?? :hushed:

2 Likes

Just a student in community college trying to transfer to an art school at the moment :x.

@fabulaus He’s married AND has two kids :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’m a wood Jaque. Un bradeur bon cœur.

3 Likes

It was a joke :yum: Thx tho

3 Likes

:smiley: Wow!

1 Like

I am a software architect at a huge mobile chip company. In reality, I help provide software to collect and correlate on-board chip metrics for software and hardware analysis and profiling. It is fun and sometimes boring, but I do have a window office. :wink:

3 Likes

Should we call him Leonard now? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Only because u were so lucky to get a nickname at the age of -3 :grimacing:
Poire Belle-Hélène time I suppose?

I’m studying Oortish right now. My second semester.

5 Likes