Dear Dev's! (too many coins)

Hey Dev’s have a Problem and a question. The Problem could you see on the Screenshot and the Qestion is: Could you reset my Character? Thanx

2 Likes

hmm… nope! i don’t see a problem!.. i have no clue what you’re talking about…

btw my shop is at -220, 89, 1750 XD

11 Likes

in all seriousness, if you really don’t want all those coins… you could put them in a buying plinth (blue ones) and then brake it… the coins will fall on the ground… but nothings says you have to pick them up =/

did your plots bug too or just the coins? if its just the coins then the above would be about the same as a reset ^^

1 Like

If that were a plot bug, I’d report it only after placing my 82,000 plots to claim Elopor.

12 Likes

That is most likely a display bug, you have negative coin buts its being displayed as a positive number.

5 Likes

i would love this bug i only have just over 1k bug me please… bug me now! QQ lol

2 Likes

It just shows that many coins you don’t actually have them to use them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You actually have negative coins.

2 Likes

Careful now. If you see your inventory screen showing too many plots that can mean you actually have negative plots!

2 Likes

I think the fact that @GiMiNi is willing to start over, instead of purchasing every item in the game, should be rewarded. Honest people like that are hard to come by. Although it does seem this game is loaded with them :grin:. Boundless brings out the best in all.

12 Likes

You know, it often feels like I have negative plots. My brain has ideas my plot balance can’t cash.

5 Likes

@Pseudonym84 Brace for next update of live, it won’t be just a feeling anymore hahaha

3 Likes