Declaring My New Found Love for Boundless!

Hey guys,

I just picked up Boundless and made a little Let’s Play on it. I thought you might get some enjoyment out of watching me fail (a lot).

I’m conscious it’s kind of rude to just chuck a video up without participating in conversation first, so apologies for that, but I’m genuinely loving the game and will be around here often to get to know everyone. Seems like a really nice community from what I’ve seen so far. :slight_smile:

19 Likes

I was wondering when we’d see you join the forum community! Welcome to boundless, and good luck out there!

2 Likes

I demand a collab between @Squidgy @DanBeforeTime and @Steggs101

9 Likes

Welcome to the community! Looking forward to the journey. :smile:

1 Like

haha, great video, sums up my first few hours as well apart from the beacon bit.

Ohh wow, look at that moon!!! *falls down a hole and gets trapped under the unbreakable ice for an hour"

Ohh wow, whats that animal!! falls down a different hole and gets trapped under the ice for another hour

5 Likes

You guys are all so nice, I’ve never seen a community like this before, thank you all so much, I feel welcome already! :smiley:

@AnnieGYG You know I was running around with the beacon plotter for about half an hour, felt reeeaaal stupid once I realised!

4 Likes

I’m sure I would have been doing the same but for some magical stroke of luck I ended up with the beacon in one hand and the plotter in the other :grinning:

1 Like

squid beard up

2 Likes

This video reminds me of my first two days. Crazy awesome, good job.

1 Like

Welcome to the great world of boundless enjoy

2 Likes

Despite I was here early days I can relate to your journey :smiley:
Good to see new promo video’s

Glad to hear this may not have been the worst start then! Thanks for the welcomes :slight_smile:

I’ll be jumping into more conversations soon, just trying to get my head around the game. I’m looking at loads of threads like “no idea what they’re talking about yet”!

1 Like

Welcome to the community mate, good luck in your videos and hope you enjoy the game as much as we all do :smiley:

1 Like