Decorative Pole Width/Thickness

They mentioned we will be able to do underground now when we were told some planets can grow from other sources of lightning. Also told some will need lava. And since we are getting placeable water one would imagine we’d need water for some too. Course that’s how normal plants grow. Tho I can’t remember if they came out and said it will need water. Also hinted that growth will have a function in farming. I’m sure I missed other stuff. But we know more then some realize. It just happens they miss the posts or forget.

I hear ya. I dunno tho, I kind of like keeping things a surprise to some degree; helps level the playing field.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

At any rate, once farming gets to the test servers, players should have time to hash out details and get prepped on live servers beforehand.

I’ll admit, I didn’t know they said we’d be able to plant underground.
And from the concept art for starberries, I guess we’ll be able to plant on ceiling, or on tree leaves.
But what I meant was, imagine a roadmap website where everything that is planned is written. When you click on one feature, it expands the block in which it’s written to showcase with a quick explanation of what we need to know and links to concept-arts or major threads, as well as a very very simple indication for how far along that feature is.
Anyway, not the right thread to talk about any of this, so, my bad. Might make a suggestion thread for that, though.