Decorative refined gravel

Recently I have been trying to set up a fuel farm, but could not get decorative refined gravel. Since I only wanted four it was not worth it to get the power coils, and I could not find any decorative refined gravel in any shops near my house. Does anyone know where I can find some?

1 Like

I probably have some extra you can have, will log in and check in a minute… need to restart my computer first.

1 Like

I can give you some too, if @Soju-VB doesn’t have any.

1 Like

Yeah, i have a couple hundred extra, can meet you at any PS hub… how many do you need?

1 Like

Thanks so much!

Did @fidach get you what you needed?

Sorry, after I posted the topic a chat AI suspended my account. It was probably because this is the first time I have posted. Thanks for your offer, but there is not need for you to meet me just so I can buy a few pieces of decorative refined gravel from you.

If you’re ever looking for a specific item you can go to the knowledge menu and use the new shop scanner. If you click on something you want to buy an icon will appear on your compass that shows you the direction it is in and how far away it is.

1 Like

Happy to give you some if you want to meet somewhere, I made more than I needed.

1 Like

Thanks, but really I am good.

Welcome to the Boundless forum hope you got the answers needed :hugs:

1 Like