Deluxe upgrade ps4

So deluxe upgrade for ps4 users how are we standing? I want those extra plots i mean i have almost 4k plots or something and i need more to get renewed inspiration to come back to play. :wink:

3 Likes

Dude! How have you been!

I could use 4000 plots. :thinking:
Or better yet. 17000 @MrNiX lol. Any progress on the floating kingdom?

Well get 40k plots, then when the Deluxe upgrade comes out you get 4000 plots extra!

I would just love my additional 900 plots after I buy the upgrade!

What is this upgrade you all are taking about?

Tomir, are you coming back or what? You have a lot of cleanup too on antar. :joy:. Most beacons have now died except yours. There are a few others left like lucky.

There’s a regular version and a Deluxe version of the game, the Deluxe includes the gold fist but also gives you 10% plot bonus meaning whenever you buy 10 plots with cubits you actually get 11. And it works retroactively so if you now have 1000 plots you would immediately get 100 plots extra when you upgrade.

Sadly tho, PS4 players can not buy a Deluxe Upgrade which PC players can. They are working on it, trouble was mostly having to translate a proper description and all kinds of info into the many languages PSN store supports. Tho I have no clue how far they are now and what the hold up is at this point in time…

1 Like

I thought there were two versions to buy at launch for ps4? I game share and did not buy this. I have spent 400 though on it. lmao. TMI. My friend was confused because he though he purchased the deluxe at launch for ps4. Maybe he was wrong if you’re saying it was never available. That would make sense. You know I’ve had multiple people confused about why they couldn’t craft the fist thinking they upgraded in the purchase. Was there something else with available at the time of release to purchase?

It was and still is available, but if you bought the regular edition you can’t upgrade on ps4…

honestly, I could not make the golden fists or the totem of the discoverer, I said that I should be more time in the game to be able to manufacture them, now after 6 months of play if I can manufacture them, which means that it does not depend on the version of the game but of the time you have been playing, is a way to tie you to the game and as a reward you will be able to manufacture them in the future, without the need to compare the deluxe, do not be fooled

I was able to forge the the iron and gold fists right away. And the wayfarer totem is tied to higher tier backer then what was available on ps4. So I’ll never be able to craft that one.

I could not do it before and now if it could also be the level, I’m over 250 then I would not know if it’s the level or the time played, but it has nothing to do with the game version, if you think A) Yes

I do not think it’s right that you confuse people, the totem is like everyone else with time, you just have to dedicate time to the game, you will not want to have everything without playing

The Wayfarer’s Totem is only craftable by PC players that backed the game in Early Access at Wafarer level and above. No length of time playing is going to make it craftable by PS4 players. Thankfully there are some players that have no problem helping out PS4 players make the totems.

3 Likes

then someone explain to me being from ps4 because I can do the discoverer totem now and when I bought it, it did not appear to me

Yea I have 1300+ hours. Definitely not a time thing. And plenty of things showing that it’s only for ea backers.

Just because it’s in your knowledge tab does not mean you can craft it

I am not a forger, I never did it before but I did not have the option to do it and now, is it a mistake?

Maybe the gleam club I’m part of

Nope nothing to do with gc either. 43 weeks left on that for me. It’ll show up in the knowledge tab even if you can not physically craft it.

Anyone can make the regular Totem. Is that the one you are thinking of? The Wayfarer’s Totem is made from titanium.