Deluxe upgrade ps4

Ive been fine! Or rather life’s been great, ive been ■■■■ so it all works out in the end. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeeeeeehhh, i noticed, damn, and with all these new props and decorations, beams & shizzle… ive got way to much to do. :stuck_out_tongue:

Someone hijacked my town!!! :sweat:

It seems i must battle some evil corporation for dominion over my realm!!

Bring it i say! :joy:

But 10% more plots would definetly help. (Deluxe upgrade WHICH I SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT FROM THE BEGGINING :broken_heart:)

3 Likes

Oohhhdaaaamn!!! My ice mountain! It has the biggest unfinished landmassbuild in the game!

Building a glacier seems like a good pastime for the summer though :joy:

You of course need the right skills, the fists are weapons, in the beginning you probably didn’t have those skills active when you looked…

That seems highly unlikely since it’s a backer perk and as a PS4 player you never backed the game when it was in early access…

Then tell me, why can’t I nor any other PS4 player craft the wayfarer totem? Is more than 4000 hours played not enough? :joy:

Stop spreading false info, please

2 Likes

then maybe this is wrong and the one that has misinformed the community, even so I will check it as soon as I can and I will confirm it, I will say again that I am not a forger and I did not make any weapon or tool

I ask you a favor, do not address me, stop trolling me and harassing me please, you are the biggest troll in the history of this game

She’s not trolling. In actuality since you are stating something that is false you would fall more towards that category.

Also to think she’s a troll on here you must not really read the forums much. I could point you to a few that have posted recently if you’d like

2 Likes

the truth is that you are several troll, I’m wrong like everyone, if I make a mistake I correct myself, if I accuse someone of troll informte before because you do not assume that it is because of this topic of conversation

Maybe there is a language translation hiccup here?..I’m not sure if you are claiming you can make these items after playing the game for 6 months, or if you are suggesting that people should be able to make them after playing the game for 6 months.

You can’t earn the right to make wayfarer’s totems or fists in the game. Some early backers were granted the ability to make wayfarer’s totems & iron fists. The steam upgrade package will grant the right to make the gold fist. Gleam Club will auto-fuel your beacons, allow you to change text color on signs, etc.

goldfist

2 Likes

You are spreading false information which I’m correcting and as long as you do I will keep addressing you.

Also, I’ve never trolled anyone in my life, on forums or in-game, something I know you can’t say with an honest face…

See here more info about karakrava’s lovely behaviour:

hahahaha the maimed, I was a volunteer there, you do not even know what you’re talking about, but your troll herself, I’m not the only one who thinks about it, asks and not only your friends

Ok, name one, who is NOT your friend, who thinks I’m a troll??

You’re crazy to think that! You were obnoxious in that Arie thread and you’ve been in many more, now again in this one and spreading false information to boot!

When people are not right, they use insults as a method of conversation, but it does not work, they should ban you for disrespecting me, quietly, if I see you in a post I will not write, so I will not bother you.

Your not a troll lol, youve played this game for waaaay to long to be trolling the community. Makes no sense at all.

5 Likes

Wait a minute here! Let’s disect this post!

“When people are not right”… ok, yeah, what do they do then?
“they use insults as a method of conversation”… ah ok!

So when you call me a troll and that I should be banned for simply correcting your mis-information is because you are not right (in the head?) huh? I get it now!

Thanks for explaining!

As I told you, I was wrong, what you said, I assumed that by seeing it in the knowledge tab I could do it, but never verify it in the machine, so the wrong one is me regarding the golden fists and the discoverer totem , from now on I will check before speaking without knowing, otherwise I keep thinking the same since I have suffered their harassment and others

But you are the one who’s wrong though. You threw all these ideas and suggestions and questions around and when somone served you the facts and your assumptions were rejected you became embarrased for being wrong and now your lashing out.

My daughter does this all the time, i do to tbh :joy:

3 Likes

This was actually really mature. This forum had improved :wink::heart:

3 Likes

Lol yep. The town has Fallon!!! Well I liked your shops so if you’re officially back good to see ya!