Dev art day!

SO THAT’S WHERE THEY WENT!

All jokes aside, I see those tiny spitter plushies! I want 50!

6 Likes

Keep in mind… its consept art.

2 Likes

True, but we can dream! Plus everything in game started as a concept at some point :wink:

Ye… well there has been numerous times people are bringing up some old consept art… “where is this” “why its not in the game”. People just gotta understand its not final thing. Its a consept

1 Like

Ah i see what you mean, ive got to admit i thought this was an old post when i saw it. The necro posts of old concepts have made me mistrust all the dev art topics lol! Got very excited to see Minyi had posted it today!

1 Like

Last time they posted art it was the glass which is in testing now. Maybe they are being more careful to not post things that we may never see??

4 Likes

Love these concepts and the idea of collectible creatures ( little spitter statue ) :slight_smile: keep up the great work

5 Likes

These look great! I love the colors, and can’t wait for these to be added to the game :smiley:
(I’ll take 10 of everything please lol)

2 Likes

Last time they posted art, it wasn’t a concept-art, it was basically done. And you gotta admit, the windows aren’t a huge 3D work. It’s mostly texture work.

I think that’s the biggest difference.

Very true, So I guess the last real art would have been the crops for farming.

1 Like

And the tiller, fertilizer cans, and paint machines. I am excited and hopeful. Either way it is always nice to see concept art from Minyi.

Oh yeah. Concept art. Look at those chests and those bottles of booze. Uhhhhhhh…
image https://media2.giphy.com/media/26tjZqONCYC73Y0JG/giphy.gif

4 Likes

Those were also part of a large farming system. These would either be purely decorative or have separate systems so I wouldn’t expect them to take as long.

1 Like

We can make some pretty good Pubs once we get these! :wink:

2 Likes

Oh yeah. The Underground definitely needs those bottles on the bar.

1 Like

2599kjzl9M5anzPSbh

1 Like

Yay @Minyi !! Looks awesome as usually. Just what I needed to daydream through work today!!

Thank you for sharing!!

1 Like

I am really excited about these chests and dressers.
Especially the dressers if they work like I hope. If you can use them as extra storage they would look great along side normal shelves.

2 Likes

MINYI STRIKES AGAIN! So, everything is awesome but those little succulents are greeeat!

3 Likes

I [Insist] on having this.

4 Likes