Dev art day!

@Minyi what are you working on??? Sneak peak?? Pretty please :pray:… miss seeing your dev art!!

8 Likes

Show us plzzzz
giphy%20(61)

6 Likes

Stand next to me here if you thought there was some real dev art here and if you, now, are expecting some so you don’t go to sleep while disappointed.
:nerd_face: < Aragorn
:cowboy_hat_face: < RedY3
:laughing: < Majorvex

:joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

pls
Please feed bat dev art, it makes her happy

7 Likes

I am waiting too!! We miss you @Minyi :smiley:

3 Likes

Okaay let’s see what I got here…

Some stuff I’d been exploring the past few weeks.

58 Likes

OMG :heart_eyes: A chest. Bigger storage? :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Super dope conceps :slight_smile: I wish at least half of those would hit the game soon :frowning:

3 Likes

2d7

7 Likes

Drools :heart_eyes:

Dressers, books, bottles, scrolls… WANT!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Very, very nice, they’re beautiful! :smiley:

4 Likes

A dresser??? What goes in dressers?? Clothes?!?!?

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing @Minyi ! I just hope these concepts don’t take 2 years to be made.
The windows of the current update in testing are already AWESOME, but these… these would need to be made right after.

Although, honestly, at this point, the players aren’t picky and would applaude and deeply desire to craft anything you draw. ^^
This stems from a lack of available furniture (a problem which will hopefully be quickly fixed).

Perhaps if this is true, we could look a bit more decent. It’s not gentlement or lady like walking around on our undies :joy:

2 Likes

Even a broader selection of undies would be nice, lol.

4 Likes

There are no words :open_mouth:
these are beautiful! My question though, is why is there a spitter on that shelf? Is he okay? Has he been stuffed? I need to know :rofl:

6 Likes

Can i have 2 mighty spitter plushies in dayglow fuchsia and a silk mint mini hopper please. Thanks.

7 Likes

I LOVE the art style throughout this game! Just the art alone adds a bit of background into our characters way of living, and a touch into our own version of “lore” that we have each created mentally.

~AMAZING JOB AS ALWAYS!!!~

(quick thought; even if the above furniture isn’t able to be interacted with right away, it’d be beautiful to have in game as decorations, until it can be developed to be interacted with)

Thank you!

~übermensch~

3 Likes

Yes! Like how people use the machine boxes to look like crates, and furnace bases etc for stands and such. Would be great to have some actual decorative props!

And if the chests eventually become working storage chests that would just be a nice bonus

2 Likes

Looks awesome as always!

For the display units(?) I get the impression that the items on display would be user definable… is that the thinking behind it?

1 Like

Also, i need those teeny cactus and succulent pots. I collect them in real life, let me fill my base with them too! :cactus:

4 Likes