Dev team?

@james
Is the Ground Basher, Stone Thrower, and Hunter still coming to boundless?

1 Like

12 Likes

Should I tag this as “joke” or…

2 Likes

I’m afraid the features you ask for …
… are living on a Planet far … far … far … far away in the Galaxy.
But hey, who knows, they might still find their way over to our Universe Soon TM :innocent:

2 Likes

The devs don’t seem to be coming to boundless sadly :pensive:.

1 Like

I laughed when I read it, so I sure hope it was a joke.

3 Likes

They are purely concept art like the Oort Temples, Staves, Sheep, Pigs, Lance, and others in the Oort Online version. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Was a true question in hopes of them giving a yes or no or at least heart the post. The 3 “concept” mobs are in the game files if one cares enough to dive into them. So that means work has been made to move them to the live game. I’m the middle of making my storage area located at gtg underground “imperial council” portal. Just not sure if I should leave room for them.

1 Like

So has been lance since like what… 5 years?!

Theres lots of stuff In the game files that would easily could be moved to folder named “trash”

2 Likes

I have the proud distinction of being one of the last remaining forum users who ever specialized his character in the Lance.

As in, I bought the perks when they were offered and then the perks were removed and the lances were never released to the live servers.

1 Like

Yall don’t forget, titans have in game assets too. Many of which are found in the vanilla sanctuary.

I even have in-game art of proto-titans…

4 Likes

ON the Testing branch, Don’t try to summon a titan…your world will crash :slight_smile:

I’ve tried and failed to summon the powerful beings :frowning: