Devlog Collection

Hey there, guys. A couple days back I decided to compile all of the past devlogs into one place. Here is the link to the Google Drive folder: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B4d40jwvh_f2LURtdVJPNVo5U2c&usp=drive_web

I’m pretty sure I got everything (including some stuff that was only on the main website), but if I missed anything, please let me know! :smile:

Edit: If you can’t view it, just ask for viewing permission through Google.

6 Likes

requested to have a look (Email with “Tarismath” in its name :wink: )

1 Like

I thought I had it set so that anyone with link could view, weird. :confused:

japp, the ways of the net often seem to be a miricle … or mystery :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That’s pretty cool. Thanks!

No prob. It’s really interesting to see the concept art and stuff that’s accumulated over time. I also hope to add the survey results from the beacon survey whenever those are released. :smile:

Also, do you think it’d be possible to get an updated version of the Dirt & Grass combos but with the newer textures?

No sure what you’re asking for here.

In the screenshot titled “Grass & Dirt Combos” (you can ctrl-f to look for it), there’s a collection of every possible permutation of dirt & grass in the game, but it was taken before the new textures were implemented. I don’t know where it is, so it’d be nice to see an updated version.

The screenshot it seems was taken by @lucadeltodecso: Tech: New grass and colour mixing seeds

Ah ok. We’ll share some new Grass & Dirt Combos soon… might be a surprise in there… :ghost:

3 Likes

love all the are and the work done until today