Devs....what are the rock dudes called?

since my name is annika i would suggest annikanians as the name for the ppl!

I thought we were called Gellians

1 Like

since gellis is the best planet, gellians would be ok to :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m legitimately /so/ excited for the in-game lore to be expanded! You just made my day.

3 Likes

Rock Goblizians or Gargoyzians :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

rock dudes?

Idk about you but i’m human. JKJK
Tbh, i always thought we were oortians, but then again i don’t follow the lore because it has not implications on the gameplay. No story anyway.

Can we call them Geodudes?

5 Likes

Nudists.

Give me pants!

1 Like

im an aquatopian :grin:

2 Likes

us aquatopians dont like oortians they always wining where do i come from who am i its about time someone builds oortia so they relax :smile:
you need to create your own origin that what dev’s planned and told us before
plus its way cooler then some prewritten thing this game you can be whatever ya wonna be maybe you born from meteor dust swam out the ocean one day our evolved spitter poop

1 Like

Not when we all came from the birthing chamber in interstellar stasis and have the same exact body types

2 Likes

and the nourishment module for half the chambers was broken so some people are emaciated…

2 Likes

yeah us aquatopians where really weirded out when your spaceship dropped clones looking like us

2 Likes

Im neither oortian, nor citizen, i simply am

2 Likes

I am, that I am
OR
I am that, I am?

Am i that? I am

1 Like

I am the Walrus.

I’d like a walrus citizen. That would be keen.

I’d pay a dollar for that. :slight_smile:

Thank you for the clarification. We are citizens, I am happy to know that (even if the name is more of a term than a name but hey tolken named a volcano mt doom lol). I appreciate all you devs do, keep up the awesome work. :smiley:

Where did you come from, where did you go, where did you come from oortianeye joe.

1 Like