Devs....what are the rock dudes called?

The ancients are the Oortians…who are we?

3 Likes

They usually call us citizens if I remember right.

1 Like

Oh.

We can do better than that.

Granitians? Obsidians. Obsidites?

2 Likes

Im just going with oortians until proven otherwise. Its a good name. We’re just the new generation.

3 Likes

We are Oortlings

We were mindless golems that the Oort created to do their manual labor/dangerous tasks(smashing rocks with hammers, hunting wildlife, stacking said rock 100’s of meters high, etc). Once we started to become sentient we overthrew our slave masters, unfortunately that was long ago and the stories of our past have been forgotten to time. We have a long way to go to relearn the technology that we lost from our masters, someday we may even learn the secret lost art of Pant.

16 Likes

Bounders. I really like that name.

3 Likes

Yeah I think i’ve seen them call us that too. I agree with [quote=“Biv, post:3, topic:21836”]
We can do better than that.
[/quote]
But I don’t know if the devs have decided what to call us… kinda weird for a game that has released to be honest.

1 Like

To Clarify, the Oortians are Oortians and the Citizens are Citizens. Something like that anyway.

Upcoming update later this year actually brings in a bit of Oortian “culture” to the game for you to enjoy.

21 Likes

since my name is annika i would suggest annikanians as the name for the ppl!

I thought we were called Gellians

1 Like

since gellis is the best planet, gellians would be ok to :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m legitimately /so/ excited for the in-game lore to be expanded! You just made my day.

3 Likes

Rock Goblizians or Gargoyzians :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

rock dudes?

Idk about you but i’m human. JKJK
Tbh, i always thought we were oortians, but then again i don’t follow the lore because it has not implications on the gameplay. No story anyway.

Can we call them Geodudes?

5 Likes

Nudists.

Give me pants!

1 Like

im an aquatopian :grin:

2 Likes

us aquatopians dont like oortians they always wining where do i come from who am i its about time someone builds oortia so they relax :smile:
you need to create your own origin that what dev’s planned and told us before
plus its way cooler then some prewritten thing this game you can be whatever ya wonna be maybe you born from meteor dust swam out the ocean one day our evolved spitter poop

1 Like