Diamond Grapple auto reel in? [Resolved]

i noticed when i made a diamond grapple that it auto reels in and wont let me reel it out. it dose not happen with either sapphire or ruby or amethyst grapple. is it a known bug? or is that just how the diamond grapple is… it grappled me to the roof of a cave glitched out and killed me.

It is an intended feature

Both the gold and diamond grapples Auto reel. they are considered hook-shots and the devs are considering changing the names to better reflect this ^^

To make up for the decreased versatility hook shots have a far superior reel in speed making them great for traversing mountains, over lava, and can even launch a player up out of a hole in the ground :slight_smile:

I Actually just completed a guide along with a video comparing all the grapples if you are curious:

4 Likes

one of my friends showed me the video like 2 mins ago. thank you for posting :slight_smile: i have ruby grapples being made. thank you for the info :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Marking this as resolved just for fun :sunglasses:

1 Like

didnt know how XD thanks

Oh np… there is a pen / pencil thing up at the top by the title of the post. That will allow you to edit the name of the post, and from there you can just add in resolved or whatever else you want for that matter :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

thanks for the info. appercieate it :slight_smile: and thanks again for that video. very helpful

2 Likes