Diamonds

I need to start mining diamonds and am wondering how others are handling getting to Andoweem that are on the opposite end of solar system. It’s awfully expensive to warp conduit there all the time and im just curious what others are doing. Maybe I am over thinking it and I should just use city portals to go back and forth. Seems like that will take alot of time though. Anybody soloing tier 3 meteores? Im just curious if it’s possible to do it with the right stats because I know I can get gems like that as well.

1 Like

If you head to any major city you should be able to get to the portal seekers’ portal hubs. Then just take them out to Andooweem and look for ineffable isle portal in the room behind the vulpto portal. Then go to one of the public diamond mines that are there just up the stairs.

4 Likes

Quality of life tip for ya. Use portal seekers. Walk into every planet individually. Save each planet after zoning threw as its own saved location. Your troubles are solved forever.

3 Likes

I personally just put skill points into warp distance, and since I spend most of my time in Epsilo and Berlyn, I have enough blink-secs to get to Andooweem through a warp in the sanctum to one of my saved mining locations.

2 Likes

Major cities are your best bet. bring an atlas and a diamond hammer

So when you put a diamonds in an atlas are the darker gray areas the diamonds? I’m on Munteen VII.

You won’t find diamonds on Munteen, only Amethyst. Diamonds are on Andoweem. They’ll show up as a brighter light

2 Likes

@slane, currently it IS possible to solo t3 meteorites, (by pulling the mobs back away and killing them, repeat over and over) but it’s time-consuming and frankly you’d be better off joining the great hunt.

1 Like

Did stuff change?

1 Like

No, only the planet connections changed. Munteen has always only been Amethyst.

2 Likes

This archival record is accurate, but the depiction of rough amethyst is slightly washed out. Look closely and you will see that there is indeed a purple hue on the rough gem for Munteen IV.

3 Likes

Hope Portal Seekers never lose their oort supply. I have beacons saved outside their hubs on every planet. Best system in the game yet. I love it.

2 Likes