Did a search can't find mud farms

I did a search to find where some mud farms were at. A couple of locations that I know of seems to be closed, the one at where N. L. Market have closed, which is understandable.

Can someone tell me where I can find one at? Should have clarified, my fault. Need ones that have the exotic yams, purple ones.

Go to the Hunter’s Courtyard thru Grovidias Te, find the Hunt Hive portal. We have low level farms on the upper row and we also have higher level resources thru the portal located in the middle of the hive. Orrian and myself are on Biitula now if you need help any further

1 Like

Pretty sure one of the biggest mud farms in the game is on sorissi, I think it’s off the PS hub.

Feel free to use the one at the mall :blush:

3 Likes

There is one at Chubby’s Angel 1 as well. My mud farm includes mud, ink leaves, ash and clay in the same location. Use the Chubbys portal in Grovidias Te PS hub. You will see all my resource farms. Sand, olivine and soil types are also there. You can also use the Chubby’s portal in Ultima Hub to get there

My favorite is at the Quebec shop, easily accessible straight from the Ultima US East gateway. They also have farms for ash & soils.

2 Likes

PS sorissi has a huge low tier mud farm, same for our PS shedu farm :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Check the Fireborn resource network , you can enter it via the Till Ps hub.

Janna, NL ones are still open. Just have to go to trung and find nova golda- easily accessible via ultima trung portal then on your left

Please come and visit all farms are protected and available through several Portal Networks. Get lots of “Purple Yams”. Tier 5 and 6 work best for the purple yams.

1 Like

Thanks, will hunt it up. Went to a farm today and got 243 exotic yams and 11033 waxy yams. Would have rather had it the other was; it is the exotic yams I want/need. But I will gather them it will just take longer than I want, impatient, lol.

typo goof big time on getting 11033 waxy yams, don’t remember what it was, but probably 103

Will check it out later, thanks for the info.

1 Like

In a session with persisting pie and speed brews as well a AOE 3x3 diamond shovel. I usually get almost a SS of purple yams. That is going from memory. May be more but definitely not less.

I caved in and bought a AOE shovel 3x3 diamond and a brew. No persisting pie, pie. Have some fortified butter cooking in the mixer so next time I go farming I can take one with me and I have some strength and speed brews at my base.
If I were to sell the yams I got I would make back what I spent, but I will be using the food to do some trading with, so it will balance it out I guess. And I may have some pies left over to sell at my shop in G. Mall.

1 Like

Sounds like a plan. You can sell the waxy as well. I always go on boundless trading site to find places buying stuff. Even if it’s just a little coin.

1 Like

Waxy yams get used in the energizing recipes so they will get used up quick for those foods mainly pies. And I need them for two builds for decorative stones. And wood, I think decorative wood takes wax.