Did anyone else's user summary page go missing?

Your efforts are much appreciated. Thanks again!
hug-hugs

1 Like

Seems to work fine so far, good work!

Was a bit confused that the link to the profile of OortElf was not loading and still erroring out with not found. But it seems that OortElf is an inactive account that is still listed on the Dev page. Don’t think that has to be solved, as the page would likely be updated anyways after the acquisition is completed.

2 Likes

Have an issue with an objective part 1 get bomb with energy refull propriety done part 2 regen 10 another citizen energy with the bomb… impossible to do the game dont count when you regen another citizen energy

1 Like

This feat requires a type of bomb that can no longer be produced.

I don’t know how many are left in game but it’s probably single digits.

3 Likes

Yeah need to go back and come again to get the page ok also have an issue with an objective that say get bomb and regen 10 citizen energy but when you regen citizen energy its doesnt count so you cant complete the objective

1 Like

By the way im a achievement hunter and its impossible to complete the platinium of boundless its kind of sad can you fix that problem there is an achievement you need to visit 40 type pf different world but its impossible to obtain it because there is no 40 type of world if a game contain a platinium trophy its important that you can complete it if you want to

1 Like

But the bomb need to can be produce all the time i play 3000 h at boundless and you tell me that i cannot complete the platinium what the goal please fix that problem its the kind of thing that make player go away can you do something

1 Like

As a fellow player, I cannot.

3 Likes