Did we have a Sovereign World with a Gleam Ball Color x?

I make this topic that all people can ask for a Sovereign World with a color they are looking for.

Only Gleam Ball’s (as example Cool Blue is available on a normal world, but a gleam ball is better to farm :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

as example i search for a world with “Cool Blue” Gleam Ball

and did someone has a list with all gleam color which are available in the sovereign worlds ?

thx to @AeneaGames for posting me the link to a simple search tool

https://portal-seekers.com/explorer.html

• open the page ( this takes some time )
  • click on the left button to filter for what you search
  • Typ as example Sovereign World and Filter Cool Blue

Have fun

1 Like

https://portal-seekers.com/explorer.html

Click the binoculars, select gleam and voila, all available gleam colours!

1 Like

Be nice if there was a list of top farming planets for gems/beans etc.

Appreciate that this would be difficult and possibly unlikely. I have found a few high % planets that are all spread out making them average at best to farm and I’m betting the absolute cream of the crop are under lock and key.

If anyones interested i have a very good sapphire planet. “Only” 1% but its in 2 very dense spots. Portal is active on carcass to my planet new javas

thx for the link, now I need only a list with what color i can select on Sovereign World for gleam ^^

You can also filter by keyword. If you click the funnel icon and enter the colour gleam it works pretty well.

I’ve had a few odd results searching where it will sometimes include matching rock colours even if you search “oxide grey gleam”

Ehmm, if you mean you want to know which gleam colours are available to select then you just have to do as I said???

Not sure what else you mean

you can filter on the page for a special color, but i mean a list with all the ~ 100 color you can select if you create a Sovereign World. if i know all color i can select, than i dont need to search maybe. As example i know i cant select black, so i dont need to open the page for it ^^

1 Like

Then do what I said?

Click the binocular icon top left, right of the filter icon. A dialog pops up, in the drop down menu select gleam and you will get a list of all the gleam colours available for you to select…

Black now available