Did you know that (5)

that you can use 200 spark links on each side of the spark generator?
not many know about this and i have told many of people already , of course there’s a mesh limit
but you are not limited at 100 but thought let me post about it, some of you might not know still
you could also go in any direction so technically you could have 8+ go into the same direction but since you have to avoid the other spark links you will be limited to like 95 on a few
https://videos.files.wordpress.com/QZEgTJ50/boundless-2021-02-04-22-52-10_hd.mp4

6 Likes

Yea it’s always been 100 links per face of generator and need to make sure they don’t connect to each other

3 Likes

not everyone knows and thinks that you can only do 100 per side :+1:

2 Likes

huh. I always thought it was 100 links per network. good to know

2 Likes

Reminds me of the tests from this thread

Was playing with configs to get a bunch of “unique” link lines out that could all have 100 links each. I got it up to 27 unique lines of a single gen bank, but possible you could do more.

4 Likes

I’m confused. Is it 100 or 200?

its 200 not 100 per side

What happens if they connect, generator meltdown??

No you just combine the count of them

Incase this isn’t just a joke, generally, the game doesn’t allow you to place a block if it causes invalid setup (spark link exceeding limit is one of them)

1 Like

Imagine if a meltdown happened and the generators just broke themselves immediately and all you saw was just your generators floating on the ground with sad faces looking up at you with watery eyes.

1 Like

You can also hook multiple generator banks to the same machine

1 Like

Shhhhh @DKPuncherello stop telling them everything lol jk

1 Like

Are you just say you can have 100 spark links going different directions off the same generator?

1 Like

yes thats correct

2 Likes

Ah okay. That makes sense, that’s how I did the new workshop area. I’ve got 600ish spark links coming off my spark generators powering 108 fully powered machines.

1 Like

Still confused, is it 100 or 200 per face? Thought you said 200 to me earlier Host?

1 Like

X_X
i think then i misunderstood @georgegroeg
@Clexarews
its 200 per face
while top and bottom can have 400 ( or even 600)

so each side you can have 200 spark links connected as long as there is a space between them

oh by measure of the completed assembly (spark generators joined together) you can add a lot more than that.

It’s 100 spark links per exposed face of each single generator. That means if you make a 4x4 out of them you can technically take 1600 out of a single ‘face’ of the completed stack of generators.

2 Likes

yes that’s true i just wish i could explain it better maybe someone else can make a guide or sample

with possibilities.

but yeah if you place the spark generators differently u can add more , this was just a easy sample
i could have done a row of 3 spark generators and have it like this